The home selling process can be complex and stressful if not managed properly. While each transaction is different, every homeowner wants the same thing. The best possible price with the least amount of hassle. Cindy is committed exclusively to assisting homeowners through the home selling process and marketing the property to get the highest possible price in the shortest period of time.
A comparative market analysis will be conducted to establish the fair market value of your home. Recommendations of any potential improvements or staging to maximize your home’s value will be made.
Cindy is always available 24/7 by call, text, or email. Her clients love her immediate response time and unrivaled communication skills. As a seller, Cindy knows that updates are critical, which is why she keeps you informed every step of the way.
Cindy’s network of trusted and reputable local vendors, may save you thousands on your next home mortgage, remodel, or and upgrades. These vendors and lenders have worked with Cindy for years and are very responsive and trustworthy. All savings go directly to you.
Once Cindy’s unique marketing plan for your home has generated interest, negotiating an offer while protecting your best interest is essential to achieving your goals.
● Referrals to preferred vendors for advantageous pricing
● Multi-point inspections list
● Pre-inspection checklist – focuses on issues ahead of the property inspections
○ this includes taking care of nagging last-minute items
■ replacing light bulbs, oiling squeaky hinges, checking or installing mandated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and much more.
● Some furniture, wall decor, home decor, rugs, bedding, pillows, plants, etc.
● Professional photography shots
● Custom website specific to your property
● Online marketing to all major property websites: Zillow, Redfin, Trulia, etc (including
paid Google and Facebook ads)
● Mailers, flyers will be mailed and distributed to potential buyers
● Open houses with extended hours for optimal exposure ● Special treats for guests during weekend open houses